Canada's LARGEST Rock Climbing Facility
- If you are a beginner we recommend you start with Top Rope climbing, where your harness holds you tight. Click here to get started.
- Top Rope climbing has long been the traditional way of training new climbers.
- Enjoy top rope climbing on the low walls and when you are ready, challenge the walls that go up to 49 feet!
- Are you ready to try bouldering? Enjoy several hundred linear feet of bouldering problems.
- If you are an advanced climber, enjoy more and higher Lead climbing terrain than any other facility in the GTA.
- There's even an area JUST FOR KIDS. Your children are secured by a harness and can conquer dozens of fun challenges!
Choose the climbing type that's perfect for YOU!
Things to do in Mississauga today!
Hub Climbing Mississauga is an indoor Rock Climbing gym designed for climbers of every levelThis rock climbing gym services the Toronto, Oakville, Brampton and Mississauga areas.
Hub Climbing Mississauga is Canada's largest indoor rock climbing gym and offers routes for everyone: beginner climbing, top rope and auto-belay climbing, lead climbing walls, including steep, hard climbing terrain, 49 foot tall climbing routes, a bouldering cave and bouldering competition walls.
Rock Climbing for KidsBring your kids for a fun day activity on our roped climbing walls. We also proudly offer rock climbing camp adventures. Bring your family for a day visit and learn how to belay them!
Beginner here. Super friendly, helpful staff. Tonnes of options to achieve basics and even more to grow into. Looks like they cater to all levels up to the ultra serious. Love this place.
Crazy long routes! Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Grades for the various routes are consistent with each other.
Top rope, lead, autobelays, bouldering.... they've got it all, in a massive space! Sick tunes as well.