Indoor Rock Climbing for all skill levels
Hub Climbing is closed due to government mandated lockdown.
For climbers of every level, from beginners to experts.
- Harnessed climbing, where your harness holds you tight, is the most accessible rock climbing available for beginners
- A welcoming, intimidation-free environment for those who have never climbed before
- Areas just for kids
- Advanced climbing challenges for experts
- Choose from harnessed climbing, bouldering, autobelays and even a bonkers video game climbing wall
- Unique birthday parties with huge party spaces
Rock Climbing and BoulderingHub Climbing Mississauga offers climbing routes for everyone: top rope climbing and auto-belay climbing, lead climbing walls including steep, hard climbing terrain, 49 foot tall climbing routes, and a large variety of boulder problems.
Hub Climbing Markham is an indoor climbing and bouldering gym with archways, a 23 foot tall free bouldering challenge (over a foam pit) and 22 roped climbing routes for kids and adults that use auto-belays.
Rock Climbing for kidsKids love rock climbing!
And Parents love our kids climbing walls where climbers are secured to the wall with harnesses!
Kids can enjoy climbing rock climbing camp, climbing birthday parties and climbing lessons.