Indoor Rock Climbing for all skill levels
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
As a community we need to slow down the rate at which people get sick so we don't overburden our health care system. Please consider additional actions to reduce your participation in high density social situations levels in the near future.
As of this writing there are no known cases of the Covid19 virus spreading throughout our community, however we have decided to close both Hub Climbing gyms beginning Saturday March 14, until further notice.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
- Harnessed climbing, where your harness holds you tight, is the most accessible rock climbing available for beginners
- A welcoming, intimidation-free environment for those who have never climbed before.
- Advanced climbing challenges for Intermediate and Elite Level Athletes
- Choose from harnessed climbing, bouldering, autobelays and even a bonkers video game climbing wall
- Unique parties with huge party space for your guests
Select your location
Hub Climbing is designed for climbers of every level, from kids who have never climbed before, to expert climbers about to climb competitively.
Hub Climbing Mississauga is Canada's largest indoor rock climbing gym and offers climbing routes for everyone: top rope climbing and auto-belay climbing, lead climbing walls including steep, hard climbing terrain, 49 foot tall climbing routes, a bouldering cave and bouldering competition walls.
Hub Climbing Markham is a 20,000 square foot indoor climbing and bouldering gym with archways, a 23 foot tall free bouldering challenge (over a foam pit) and 22 roped climbing routes for kids and adults that use auto-belays.
Both climbing gyms offer these additional fitness and training benefits:
- Kids rock climbing challenges set within separated beginners climbing areas
- Fitness equipment and climbing-specific training equipment