Fun climbing challenges designed just for kids!
A great way for your child to "try out" fun, colorful indoor climbing challenges!
- Over 25 climbing challenges designed just for kids
- All climbs use safety harness
- Harness and shoes rental - included
- Parent shown how to clip in child - included
- For kids under 12
- Bonus! Access to Augmented Reality Wall games
- This package does not include bouldering or top rope climbing
No booking needed
Includes harness rental and shoes.
No booking needed
ONLINE ONLY SPECIALS
- ONLINE ADVANCE PURCHASE ONLY - front desk can not book these online rates on site!
- Must be reserved at least 90 minutes prior to start time.
- Prices and quantity available for sale in a given period are subject to change.
- Not valid for birthday parties, group events or special events
Self Supervised Climbing session FAQs
A: Loose-fitting clothing that your child can easily move around in. We will provide your child with climbing shoes and harness.
A: No —climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
A: The minimum climbing age is 6 years old. We occasionally see slightly younger children (5 years of age) fit into the harness well, but ask you to contact us prior to your climb time to assess this. A child must weigh at least 35 pounds to use our auto-belay system.
A: Hub's kids area with 25-30 autobelay climbs, the harness and shoe rentals. Everything you need for a fun experience.
Q: What ages may enter this area?
A: For children under 12 years of age only (and their parents).
Q: How do I supervise? Is it difficult?
A: Parents supervise their kids by clipping and unclipping their children. The orientation for parents to use autobelay clips is free.
It's easy! Just clip your child's harness to the belay anchor before they start their ascent. Once your child is clipped in, the device will lower them slowly back to the ground. When your child is done climbing, clip them out. And cheer your child on!