Unforgettable experiences you won't find elsewhere in Mississauga!
- Get ready for your climbing adventure at Canada's largest rock climbing gym!
- Hub Climbing Mississauga offers far more climbing options than any other gym in GTA including roped climbing, bouldering, autobelays and a video game wall and walls from 7 feet to 49 feet so you can pick from tons of climbing challenges that you will never forget!
- This is a welcoming space, designed from scratch for newcomers. We also have advanced sections for experts all the way to Olympians.
Bringing kids? Kids love rock climbing!
- Your kids will love the active challenges
- Tons of climbing challenges for ages 4+ here at Canada's largest climbing gym
- And don't forget to try our augmented reality wall. It combines climbing and video gaming with a variety of fun activities and interesting challenges for one or two players. Climb to the target without touching the electricity, whack the bats as they appear on screen, protect Earth from meteors, and more! You can even create your own unique climbing challenge and take on your friend’s challenges.
Get ready for your adventure!
Before your first visit
- Please fill out the online waiver BEFORE you visit. All people entering, whether climbing or just spectating need a waiver.
- Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes before you intend to begin climbing, in order to check in and get your orientation.
- Be sure to bring identification with you on your first visit to Hub Climbing. A valid driver’s license or similar photo ID that includes your date of birth is best.
- See the Frequently Asked Questions
Option #1: A daypass for all day climbing
Option #2: Get a climbing package
1 week access plus Belay Lesson - New guests only
Pick your Top Rope Lesson any 7- 8 pm, Monday to Friday (sign up at front desk)
Ages 16 and up.
While supplies last
A Day Pass
Hub guests enjoy these types of climbs:
No additional experience required
Want to try the higher walls? We also have 30 autobelays! The auto belays lower you back down to earth at a controlled rate. Levels offered: Beginner to Advanced. To climb, you need to properly fit into a harness (and weigh at least 30 lbs). To clip in or out of the auto belays you need to pass a 10 minute orientation and be at least 16 years of age.
Gear needed: Climbing shoes & harness. Children 18 & under must be supervised.
Bouldering is climbing on lower walls without the use of ropes or harnesses. There is padding below the walls. This type of climbing can be more physically intensive, and you will probably fall. After a 15-20 minute orientation and “fall test” you’re welcome to explore and boulder on your own and at your own pace. Climbing shoes are required. Recommended for ages 8+. Children under 16 must be supervised.
One week Intro to Climbing package for one $49 (
One week Intro to Climbing package for two $84 (
One month Intro to Climbing package for one $79 (
One month Intro to Climbing package for two $134 (
Per person, each package includes:
- Roped climbing, bouldering, autobelays and fitness equipment
- Unlimited access (in and out privileges)
- Unlimited harness, shoe and chalk bag rentals
- Beginner belay lesson (includes day pass and rentals) so you can learn how to Top Rope belay and Top Rope climb. In the lesson you will learn harness application, the safety systems of rope management (belay technique), knot tying, climber/belayer communication and basic climbing movement – skills needed to climb independently
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Make sure each child who is bouldering is directly supervised by an adult who has recently taken our bouldering orientation.
Make sure there is at least 1 adult directly supervising no more than 2 children climbing.
If you are bringing children, please make sure their waivers are filled out by their parents or a court-appointed legal guardian (we will ask for documentation)
Wear something comfortable that is loose and/or can stretch, such as yoga or running attire. Jeans, for example, are not recommended as they are made of a stiffer material and may restrict your movements on the climbing wall. All climbers are required to wear rock climbing shoes. If you don’t own a pair or simply forgot yours at home, we do provide rentals for the day (socks are recommended). Climbing shoes are great for climbing but can be uncomfortable when worn for long periods. We recommend you bring flip flops, sandals or Crocs for your time between climbs. In case you don’t have a pair, ask our staff and we’ll lend you a free pair for the day.
And remember to avoid wearing anything that has attachments or parts that dangle off or can get stuck in the rocks or autobelays, etc. Eg hooped earrings are a big no-no!
A Day Pass is good for the entire day. For example, you can come at noon, climb for 90 minutes, head out for lunch, come back and climb more! Your rentals are good all day as well.
Hub memberships include unlimited access to all climbing facilities, as well as climbing training areas (incl. hangboards, moonboards and system boards) and (soon!) Yoga.
This will depend on what type of climbing you would like to do. If you would like to just boulder and use auto belays, we recommend under 2 hours at the facility. The sport takes it out of you more than you think and climbing past 90 minutes isn’t recommended as mistakes tend to happen past that due to fatigue.
This is somewhat of a hard question to answer because it is a little subjective, but depending on what your base fitness level is and what type of climbing you are doing (bouldering or autobelay or top rope) we find that our guests get more than enough climbing in during a regular 1.5 hour climbing session. If you have never climbed before it can be quite startling how tiring it can be, so make sure to plan in rests and hydration breaks. It always helps to spend some time watching other climbers to pick up tips and make your rest period that much more exciting.
Unless you’re looking for a lesson or for direct staff supervision, you can drop in without a booking. Just keep in mind that orientations take a few minutes!
Short answer, nope! We have members and guests of all ages.
We recommend a child be age 4-5+ for AutoBelays and top rope. A child must weigh at least 30 lbs to use our auto belays. For bouldering, children should be 6+ due to this activity being a little bit higher risk.
You do not need to be in excellent shape to get started with climbing, but should always consult with your physician before beginning a new exercise program.
Yes! The orientations are important to help you learn how to better prevent injuries. Expect a bit of a wait for your orientation: If it’s really busy here with new visitors, there may be a wait but we get to everyone within 15 minutes or so.
We sell some basic climbing gear, particularly the essentials like chalk, tape, chalk bags and shoes.
All our bouldering flooring is designed by Asana, a leading climbing gym flooring provider in U.S.A. and provides 16 inches of various types of foam underneath a cordura shell. The flooring is designed to be of a firmness that makes it possible to walk on the mats with less strain on your ankles but with increasing absorption for higher velocity falls. We recommend that you never rely on any flooring system to ensure your safety but that you focus on learning proper fall technique, downclimbing whenever you can, learning about your limits and never going beyond your own limits.