This program is for those looking to get more regular training time with a coach. You will meet with the same group of your peers, two times per week, two hour sessions and learn how to train smart, how to support your team members and how to work with a coach to reach your potential. Ages 6-18.
The competition season in southern Ontario ramps up towards the end of summer and fall.
To register your child, or if you have any questions, please email us soon at email@example.com.
- Where space permits, late enrollments will be allowed at a prorated rate.
- If enrollment is low, some programs may be amalgamated.
A try-out is mandatory. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Parents of youth enrolled in development and recreational teams are provided free access to yoga and fitness studio use while class is in session.
- Equipment is included only during class time.
- All participants will still require “Active” Supervision during visits outside of class time. Parents are encouraged to sit in during class times and learn how to supervise their children. We will also be providing a safety handout for parents.
- Youth currently participating in Youth Recreational or Development team can receive 25% off our regular priced climbing shoes (Limit of 1 pair per calendar year)
We hope to see you soon!
Want to be emailed with news and updates on youth programs in Hub Markham? Click here to join our newsletter.